After Shaved rear wiper, and removed gray

rizz8.jpg

rizz7.jpg

rizz1.jpg

rizz2.jpg

rizz3.jpg

rizz4.jpg

rizz5.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: looks awesome good work, the only thing i would do is shave that antenna and get one of the sporty lookin ones that goes on the back near the rear fin.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The 98 does not have a place to put the license plate. A roll pan with hidden hitch would look good, might be able to put a smaller spare tire underneath to make it fit. I used a jeep cherokee temporary spare under my V-8 Explorer to make the dual exhaust fit.

like i told you riz...its so freaking hott!!! i love it. makes me kinda wish mine was red..haha

riz

nice job on the mounty anyways you have the same setup as exhausts as me do you got flowmasters or borla or what. And if you do what series of flows do you got.

I got dual chamber 2 70 series big block II I just wish the people who installed my flowmasters told me what series I wanted. If they told me what series I wanted I would of gotten a 40 series or hell a 50 series.

But thats what the flowmaster site says my explorer comes with those flows. But I think I got 70 series I dunno what I got but anyways check out my 01 sport.

I don't got recent pics of cause I didnt do that much **** to it. Just the dual chamber 2 flowmasters and customized yellow fogs. I will add more pics to it when I do more **** to it.

N2FORD said:
The 98 does not have a place to put the license plate. A roll pan with hidden hitch would look good, might be able to put a smaller spare tire underneath to make it fit. I used a jeep cherokee temporary spare under my V-8 Explorer to make the dual exhaust fit.

N2

On my 01 Sport i still got the spare tire on mine and I got dual chamber 2 flowmasters. They didnt have to take out my spare or anything. Also do you got pics of V-8 Explorer I wanna see if its the same setup as mine and Riz's.

Shoulda got those little trim pieces in the back too =p

But it looks great. Might do that if I ever get a newer X with less miles.

On the muffler I'm not sure of the series,you can see pics of exhaust setup on my cardomain page and TTG those pieces between the windows in the back and between the doors were painted with gloss black a while ago I wnated them to blend in with the dark tints.

Really, really sweet!!!!!!!!..................................I'm soooooo jealous :(

that looks freakin great man. only flaw i see... is the dolphin license plate :D

is that the regular red all other explorers are? it almost looks like a custom color

Factory Toreador Red, and for the dolphins crack go ahead get you laugh but I'm a fan since the early 70's and will never change.

That looks bad ass! I love it!

That X is stunning. Lookin' great! It almost reminds me of a monotone BBQ-Hotdog. I miss that guy's X, that was one sweet ride.
Great attention to detail- I'm not a huge fan of lowered explorers but yours ranks a 10 on the badass scale! :thumbsup: :D

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments,

TAS98xlt said:
Riz!! We need a monotone Explorer meet! :D

Well you and I are on the opposite ends of the US how do we go about accomplishing that? I would like to,

Back