new pics...freshly shaven | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new pics...freshly shaven

well as some of you know. i had alittle minor fender bender with a shopping cart. so i got my truck in the body shop a few days after that happend. and i just finally got it back today! so heres some new pics..i know its dirty and snowy..but its the best i could do for now :D

well it was in the body shop..
5919080727.jpg

6419490313.jpg

damage all fixed + shaved 3rd brake light ;)
6520175635.jpg

6520201149.jpg

6520214245.jpg

6520290635.jpg

110043.jpg

110047.jpg

110048.jpg

nother shot of the hids cause i love them so much..lol
110045.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well there ya go...shes lookin hot again.

So I was thinking - is AK progressive enough to mandate third brake lights on vehicles? Nope. Sweet deal, Russ. It seems like AK is fairly friendly to modified vehicles. I like that. :thumbsup:

13 AAC 04.035. Stop Lights

(a) [A] vehicle must be equipped with two or more stop lights meeting the requirements of (c) of this section . . . .

. . . .

(c) The stop light or lights required in (a) of this section must be mounted on the rear of the vehicle and must display a red light, or a shade of red, visible from a distance of at least 300 feet to the rear in normal sunlight. The lights must be illuminated by application of the service or foot brake.

Adam...lol i did not care either way..but thanks for looking it up..lol

i am really digging the new look. thx guys

Do the shopping carts in Alaska have skis in place of the wheels?

no..lol those crappy wheels that dont want to roll in the snow coverd parking lot..haha

I think you need to quit wasting your time

and just shave the door handles.

i agree- with all the crap you left on there it just looks weird with the 3rd brake light missing (not clean like mine- lol). I'm mostly kidding, but not really. You are wasting your money shaving 1 thing at a time- big time.

handles are necessity....he needs to get in. but isnt there actualtors that pop the door open for those handleless cars...i could have swore ive seen somethin like that on pimp my ride in the summer

ummm no..i hate(with a passion) shaved door handles. i would never shave them.

one thing at a time? no i had almost everything on the hatch shaved in '04(emblems,key hole,wiper,window trim,window washer). then i was wishing i would have done away with the 3rd brake light. so when i had my little wreck it worked out where i could also get rid of the 3rd brake light. now i'm done with shaving..its perfect IMO exactly the way i want it now. so once i get my saleen style wing the hatch will be finished.

96limitedX said:
so once i get my saleen style wing the hatch will be finished.

So that mythical Saleen style wing is out there, huh? Every time I've seen it almost materialize, the idea dies a slow and painful death.

You'll be an old man before that happens. ;)

looks good.... :thumbsup:

celly said:
So that mythical Saleen style wing is out there, huh? Every time I've seen it almost materialize, the idea dies a slow and painful death.

You'll be an old man before that happens. ;)

..i'm not talking about the real saleen wing..i said saleen STYLE wing. take a kia sadona(sp) wing..cut it down fiber glass back together..poof saleen style wing. ;)

or poof kia wing???

96limitedX said:
no it looks jus like the saleen one.

I've seen that mod on the other site. Looks great but way too much work to make it happen.

I would shave it all off but thats me. it looks good but its what u want

Back