New Pics of the X | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Pics of the X

Still have to get it lowered and still have to get the pinstripes off but its getting there.
370434_3_full.jpg

370434_4_full.jpg

370434_5_full.jpg

370434_6_full.jpg

370434_7_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks good. itll look even better without the pinstripes. :)

Nice looking truck there Jon.

How do you go about getting the pinstripes off? Aren't they underneath the factory clearcoat? It's not like you could just peel them off like the moulding and such.

Actually yes they do just peel off. Mine are just stickers

Mine peeled right off. After the area gets a little weathered you can't tell. When I wax mine I can tell for a few days in the right light but thats only something I would notice... no one else.

Looks good! What are those seats out of? An 01+ Sport?

Todd those sits came with it.

Thanks Matt I should have pics of the mirrors in alittle bit.

Sorry Todd=Bonehead. Its a Limited, they came with headrests. Brain Fart

Looks great. Don't fear the tape stripe. I just pulled mine off last night. Peels right off. I didn't even need to use a hair dryer or adhesive remover. Just peel off, and put a coat of polish/wax on the freshly exposed area. As has been said, you will notice it right up close, but it will eventually disipate after some weathering, washing, buffing etc. Looks so much cleaner without it.

Hey man,
The x looks great. Keep up the good work on the detailing, it really pays off. Laterz

Love the look, can't wait to see it lowered!!! Keep up the good work.

Okay, so where's everyone been? I wanna see another limited dropped...

Let's go! Chop-Chop

Looks good!!! Whats the piece of stereo equipment on the left? Is that a crossover?

Back