New Pics of the V'dub | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Pics of the V'dub

Just some new pics. Doesn't look much different than stock, just a few subtle changes. More pics in my elite gallery.

I appologize for the poor quality of the pics.

22358-front.jpg

Exhaust tip (custom Magnaflow install):
22357-tip.jpg

My copilot: Albie!
22355-albie.jpg

Switch panel and pedals. All additional switches will be in the same oval rocker style and will install in the row.
22353-pedals.jpg

4point harness.
22352-harness.jpg

My GTI! You can also see my tailgater's lamp in the rear.
22351-headrests.jpg

Enjoy! And if you don't like the car, keep it to yourself!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lookin good! fer a street vehicle that is...;)

How do you like it?? Ever miss yer X??

is the harness completely necessary?, seems to me like it would be more of a hassle and in the way

Well, the GTI handles beaches better than the X did due to fwd and weight. I do miss having a truck sometimes, but have easily gotten used to the car. I don't miss Splat per-se, just that I can't jump high medians and stuff when traffic gets rough. The GTI is faster than Splat ever was (with the larger tires) and handles well. The ride and mileage are much better too.

I'll get a wheeling beater when I have the time to wheel fairly often.

I love the belts Alec:D Nice touch:D

I still have the stock belt for quick trips. I got the harness for more support when cornering hard. When using all 4 limbs for driving, you need good support so you don't fly around.

alec, what kind of shop did you have to go to to get the embroidery done? a monogram shop? i'm having a tough time finding a place to get embroidery done on my leather. thanks.

Nice ride. Looks sporty:)

:banghead:

Got it through autoleathers.com

Originally posted by xploda01
is the harness completely necessary?, seems to me like it would be more of a hassle and in the way

Its all about the looks and, man, does it look good. :)

Back