New Rims... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Rims...

Bought some new rims this week for my 92' XLT... They thought the cap would cover my hub in front since its similar to the ranger, so I have to wait a couple days for open centers to come in. They painted my hub so it would look nice in the mean time though. :)

newrims.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good, except that I think you should lose the running boards. That's my opinion.

Looks good. Now for bigger tires ;)

EBInterceptor said:
Looks good, except that I think you should lose the running boards. That's my opinion.

I guess it wouldn't look bad without them.

test1.jpg

Any one else? With or without?

I agree, nice wheels, just ditch the boards. Some bigger/more aggressive tires would be sweet when those wear down.

Looks good, ditch those running boards, and by the way, you have the twin of my truck,
439425_42_full.jpg

Now lift it :bounce:

oh those are both very nice,

definitely lose the boards, get some nice mud flaps

92Xpler1.jpg

Gonna get some new Lund Sidetracker running boards I think since you think I should ditch these. I can't really go without any since they are making a little surface rust less noticeable on the doglegs n stuff. :)

could you get some tupperware on there instead of a different set of running boards?

and when it comes down to it, it really doesn't matter what any of us say we like and don't like. It is what you like and how you want your rig to reflect yourself.

later

Back