• Register Today It's free!

New Sport in the garage

Parkersport

Reaction score
City, State
Parker
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Got lucky, the Sports hit the Denver dealers today and one showed up with 2nd row buckets. Nothing online was showing with this option. My wife called me with the surprise, so instead of ordering we got everything we wanted plus some. White, charcoal black sienna, 402a, plus trailer tow, dual panel moonroof, adaptive cruise and cross bars. And I thought all that was going to happen was decide which color interior to get...
If someone wants pictures PM me, can't see paying 20 to be able to
post pictures.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can just host your pictures on any free site. Ex: webshots, Flickr, etc. Then post the link using the [ IMG] tags...

photos or it didnt happen

Congrats!
Did you get to drive a non-Sport too? I'm curious to know how they compare.

Got lucky, the Sports hit the Denver dealers today and one showed up with 2nd row buckets. Nothing online was showing with this option. My wife called me with the surprise, so instead of ordering we got everything we wanted plus some. White, charcoal black sienna, 402a, plus trailer tow, dual panel moonroof, adaptive cruise and cross bars. And I thought all that was going to happen was decide which color interior to get...
If someone wants pictures PM me, can't see paying 20 to be able to
post pictures.
Congratulations and welcome to the Forum Parkersport. :wavey:
By the way, the membership fee is not just for posting pictures. It also helps to support this valuable site to keep it operating.
Happy motoring.

Peter

RandyH2,
Drove the FWD 2.0, not the 3.5L in the LTD. 2.0 just wasnt enough HP for Denver. I also have a 2012 F150 with the 3.5L Eco, so once I decided on a V6 anything but the Eco wasnt a choice. 18mpg in the city with a crew cab 4x4 3.73 rear end is not bad. I figure in the Explorer it wont be any worse, probably better.

Lets get some pics up, I need to see that Sienna interior so I can make up my mind on mine.

Back