• Register Today It's free!

new system build

urmomsmin3

Reaction score
City, State
maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 mounty

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

personally, stay away from it. You get what you pay for. They're basically audiopipe amplifiers with cheaper components. They seem like a typical chinese ebay brand. May be good for a starter system, but expect to want to change them soon. I would say comparable brands would be you're other cheap stuff you can get; BOSS, Pyle, Lanzer, Volfenhag, etc.

Yeah stay away. When doing audio stuff dont cheap out and you will have something that will sound awesome and last for years. It will actually save you money and work in the long run.

In my opinion if you want to be on the cheaper side and have a more reliable amp, look at MB Quart or hifonics. For under 200 dollars they have decent output. I know I originally said stay away from.Chinese brands but they are a slight exception. They don't make ALL the listed power but do make about 85-90% of what they say.

i was gonna just give them a try im not a complete newbie as of now i have a diamond audio d3 12 on a kicker zx750 in a 2.5 cube box tuned 35 hertzs it sounds good and was a decent budget system but im selling the car with the system so thats y im starting new best system ive has a was 2 dd10s on a zx1500.1 hitting 155 off the winsheild on term lab in a under sized box 1 battery stock alt on 4 gauge i figured id gamble a it but thank for all the input

Back