• Register Today It's free!

New to Ford Explorer

Burlito

Reaction score
City, State
Bay City Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer xlt
:usa:Hi just wanted to say first of all buying my new used ford explorer didnt start out well and was regretting having bought it in the first place after researching about them after the fact but i must say this forum has giving me much hope and since i like fixing things myself between owning one and this forum atleast i know theres help here for the problems that explorers are prone for thanks alot my fellow owners HaHa

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glad to hear you like working with your hands. This forum has helped me a ton. I have two 4th gens and nothing major has happened yet... only normal things/ mods that I have done. However, this forum has probably saved me over 10k in work and parts etc... Its a great place. surf around and take some pics! lets see your new memeber of the family!!

thankyou so much so glad to find this forum i have to take some pictures of our explorer (wifes)right now i have the side rear panel off waiting for part to come in to replace the secondary accuarator blend door haha.Thanks for your response

Welcome aboard!! :salute:

Back