• Register Today It's free!

New to the crew

ScooterDorsey

Reaction score
City, State
Drakesboro
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer XLT
Been looking for the right explorer at the right time and finally found mine. A tricoat red 2000 Explorer XLT in amazing shape for its age. I'm planning A daily driver restoration although after fixing most of its issues with a can of lithium spray grease the only things really left to do is the ever pain in the rump front diff leak and new front door trim panels along with a few minor tweaks and changes. I hope to share the journey and look forward to any advice ahead of time. I would also like to add that I'm a retired ASE master collision tech with many years of experience focused on refinishing suspension and structural damage that I hope can be a benefit to the forum. Please feel free to stop in and say hi anytime.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Been looking for the right explorer at the right time and finally found mine. A tricoat red 2000 Explorer XLT in amazing shape for its age. I'm planning A daily driver restoration although after fixing most of its issues with a can of lithium spray grease the only things really left to do is the ever pain in the rump front diff leak and new front door trim panels along with a few minor tweaks and changes. I hope to share the journey and look forward to any advice ahead of time. I would also like to add that I'm a retired ASE master collision tech with many years of experience focused on refinishing suspension and structural damage that I hope can be a benefit to the forum. Please feel free to stop in and say hi anytime.
Hey! Welcome! I am pretty new here, I'm also working on a 2000 xlt with similar intentions. Let me know if you have any questions, I have worked on a couple of explorers

Glad to have you on our forum:chug:

Welcome.

Back