• Register Today It's free!

New/Used member

notchjonsn1

Reaction score
City, State
Ravenna, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Ford Exp Limited
Hello all purchased a used Explorer Limited from a local Ford Dealer, very nice black on black. Excited to be back in a Ford but what's with the water pumps and who's stupid idea was it to put in behind the front engine cover. I called the Ford dealer I bought it from 2 weeks after I bought it and they told me it wasn't covered under their 30 day/1000 mile warranty (was low on coolant when I bought it and they said they'd fill it up, which they never did telling me they knew it was leaking) and Ford Motor Company customer service themselves said bite me call the dealer, maybe they can help. Kind of regretting my decision here. Not looking for sympathy but damn.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to Forum. Sounds like it is time to wrench. Glad you are here!

Welcome to this forum! Have the dealer check to see if you have recalls or TSBs on any of those parts.
customer service routed me back to the dealer. The dealer was an absolute waste of time. I may try another dealer but if they're like most they will not work with you unless you bought it from them

Back