New Year's run Dec. 31/Jan 1, '04-PA??? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Year's run Dec. 31/Jan 1, '04-PA???

There have been a million immature things I've thought about posting in response to what's being about me but I realize that fighting back is childish and only going to lead to more trouble. So my best defense has been not to defend myself. Am I guilty of talking crap about people? Yes. Did I say I was sorry? YES. Repeatedly. Have I "backstabbed" anyone? Other than verbally, no. My last option towards handling this was to get it all out in front of everyone and have this supposed "confrontation" at Paragon, where those involved could all civially discuss their greivances and get over it. Obviously that didn't work. I'm trying so very hard to let all this drop and go away, but Lizard insists on badgering everyone and trying to get them to "choose sides". There shouldn't be any sides to begin with.

I don't WANT to fight with anyone, I just want to go wheelin and to car shows and hang out in garages and laugh at my pals. That's not gonna happen as long as there are members starting rumors to further their own personal agendas. I never had an agenda, I was just talking out of my @$$ because I have a lot of stress in my life right now and don't even realize what I'm saying most of the time. I've learned how to shut up, but the damage is done and some people refuse to forgive and forget. After Fug goes back to AZ I'd like to drop out and get my life back on track without all this he said she said nonsense to distract me from what's really important, but I'll always get the "hey, we're going wheelin this weekend, you gotta come up!" phone calls. I'm truly sorry this is affecting the rest of you, I gave up trying to make things right because it keeps backfiring on me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Spas said:
There have been a million immature things I've thought about posting in response to what's being about me but I realize that fighting back is childish and only going to lead to more trouble. So my best defense has been not to defend myself.

How can one defend against something that is proven 100 times over anyway?

Spas said:
Am I guilty of talking crap about people? Yes. Did I say I was sorry? YES. Repeatedly. Have I "backstabbed" anyone? Other than verbally, no. My last option towards handling this was to get it all out in front of everyone and have this supposed "confrontation" at Paragon, where those involved could all civially discuss their greivances and get over it. Obviously that didn't work.

yeah... thats just want we need, to fight at paragon, I thought it was a place to wheel and have fun.... but to fight..... :thumbsup: good plan :thumbdwn:

and everyone that was suppose to come was still invited just didnt want any bullshit up here, and you made it quite clear that you were bringin alot of it.

Spas said:
I'm trying so very hard to let all this drop and go away,

ofcourse you want to drop it, your the one who started it.

Spas said:
but Lizard insists on badgering everyone and trying to get them to "choose sides". There shouldn't be any sides to begin with.

Now dont go puttin words in my f**kin mouth..... I never said such a thing!!!

Spas said:
I don't WANT to fight with anyone,

Tell that to the people you hurt.... they seem to think otherwise.

Spas said:
I just want to go wheelin and to car shows and hang out in garages and laugh at my pals. That's not gonna happen as long as there are members starting rumors to further their own personal agendas.

sorry, these arent rumors... they are proven facts, hell you even proved one yourself by sayin how you wanted a "confrontation at paragon".

Spas said:
I never had an agenda, I was just talking out of my @$$ because I have a lot of stress in my life right now and don't even realize what I'm saying most of the time.

is that your best excuse for what you did? Stress??? hell, I was on my death bed, half blind.... and on a million different meds for the rest of my damn life.... but I dont go startin crap with people.... if anything I would be nicer to the people close to me, and appreciate their relationships to me, not try to put one against the other like you did.

Spas said:
I've learned how to shut up, but the damage is done and some people refuse to forgive and forget.

the forgive/forget thing has been done several times over, how many more times did it have to go on before you get the picture?

Spas said:
After Fug goes back to AZ I'd like to drop out and get my life back on track without all this he said she said nonsense to distract me from what's really important, but I'll always get the "hey, we're going wheelin this weekend, you gotta come up!" phone calls. I'm truly sorry this is affecting the rest of you, I gave up trying to make things right because it keeps backfiring on me.

you shouldnt have to try to make things right, you shouldnt have even done what you did in the first place.... lindsy, you just dont understand, how long do you think I could sit there listening to you put my friends down and tell me that they hate me? how long do you think I could sit there and deal with all the crap you said about me? I just cant take it anymore, I tried to resolve this privatly but noone would reply so here it is..... maybe you dont realize how hurtful the things you said were, if you dont, I seriously think you need help. Well this is the end of it, I was just waiting to see if and what you were going to post.... well... not really what I expected but whatever.... and thats all I got ta say bout that.

OK, I was asked to do something here......

I have read this thread, and I am asking that this thread Be only what the Subect of it is, be about! (New Year's run Dec. 31/Jan 1, '04-PA??? )

PM's and E-mail's and Phone calls are for the rest of the BS that has been going. Stop the BS, or further action will be taken......

Thank you for your time, we no bring you back to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

Sorry Chris.... Im done... just had ta get it off my chest..... :thumbsup:

now too bad I cant get rid of this damn scar :D

We will be only wheeling @ Rausch Creek on Saturday the 1st. Meet at the Comfort Inn @ Pine Grove (I-81 @ Exit 100) if you are interested.. we will be leaving around 9 am to hit the trails.

Blee1099 said:
We will be only wheeling @ Rausch Creek on Saturday the 1st. Meet at the Comfort Inn @ Pine Grove (I-81 @ Exit 100) if you are interested.. we will be leaving around 9 am to hit the trails.

We're celebrating New Year's eve at the Pine Grove if anyone's interested in attendin, since this is Fuggle's last weekend here! I'll be there AND wheelin saturday, just for the record ;)

Hope you all had a good Ole' time with youe wheeling and party'n plans....... :thumbsup:

Got another new year off to the right kinda start, maybe it'll stay on track this go around, eh? I had a blast, the weather couldn't have been nicer. No more champagne for me ever, though. Draper, thanks again for the Christmas present that keeps on giving, I guess I better put it to use more than 3 times in 2005, huh? :D

Fug, again, if I hadn't seen Tank do the stuff he did today with my own eyes I never would've believed he was capable of it ;) I really need to push my truck harder, lol. Are you going to post the shots you took before you head back to AZ?

pics..

Attachments

• Spasflex.jpg
    Spasflex.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 234
  • TANKflex.JPG
    TANKflex.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 226
  • tankflexrock.JPG
    tankflexrock.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 234

more pics

Attachments

• DCP_0113.JPG
    DCP_0113.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 223
  • DCP_0115.JPG
    DCP_0115.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 201

I'm glad I decided to go out, I had a really good time wheeling today. I'd post pics but I didn't take any pictures today.

We had a great time too...Doug, good to see you again!! :cool: Glad you made it!

We'll upload all our pix sometime today and post 'em. :confused:

Since I have a bunch of re-sizing to do before I post lots of pix, here's a taste of the New Year's evening.... :D :D :confused:

Attachments

• champagne ben.jpg
    champagne ben.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 190
  • doug1.jpg
    doug1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 196

Well, since my wife took over 100 pix on the digital camera and a couple of rolls of film...I'm gonna randomly post some of the pix....

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 181
  • posers.jpg
    posers.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 188
  • benclimbing.jpg
    benclimbing.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 196

pix 2

Attachments

• tankclimbing.jpg
    tankclimbing.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 179
  • zukclimbing.jpg
    zukclimbing.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 194
  • benontrail.jpg
    benontrail.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 198

Pix 3. Notice what happens when a tree jumps out and bites your truck! :confused:

Attachments

• tankclimbing2.jpg
    tankclimbing2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 171
  • bentraildamage.jpg
    bentraildamage.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 230
  • benontrail2.jpg
    benontrail2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 231

Pix 4

Attachments

• tankinmud.jpg
    tankinmud.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 163
  • tankonrocks2.jpg
    tankonrocks2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 171
  • tankonrocks].jpg
    tankonrocks].jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 166

Hahaha! Susan, you got some WHUP@$$ shots! Thank you!

(kinda glad I couldn't see Tank's tires coming off the ground from where I was standing) :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i really wish i could have made it out for this one but as you all know i had some important reasons to not make it but i am defently down for the next run just let me know

Back