Nice buy on Ebay... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Nice buy on Ebay...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The bumper is kind of ugly, but other than that it looks like a great truck!

ha, i was actually thinking the same thing with the body kit, but it looks like everything was done professionally at least. and its very clean

That is the most riced out explorer Ive ever seen. Spray painted dash, check. fender cutouts, check. body kit, check. cheap stereo equipment, check....Sounds like this guy shoulda bought a honda. If he believes someone with brains will believe he has 20k in that he is insane.

I think this is the third time I have seen this one on eBay...

I don't care for it. Like someone else said....ricey. That front end almost makes me gag.

that is a nice x

does anyone on the forum have there 5.0 supercharged like that? That was the main thing I was looking at in terms of saying its nice.

does anyone on the forum have there 5.0 supercharged like that? That was the main thing I was looking at in terms of saying its nice.

I didn't say I had anything about the engine. I'd love my 5.0 to be supercharged. :D

ehh not a fan of the front bumper, but everything else looks amazing!

id love to buy it

if i had the money that is
haha,

Anyone who would buy from that guy is nuts. Horrible feedback.

thats true, i didnt even look until you just said that,

but i mean at least he replied back to all of them but then again its kinda funny how none of them "never tried contacting" him cus "he would have refunded it" lol

but the one neg. was pretty stupid, great truck, love it, but however didnt mention there was a blown speaker

so i mean thats something easy to replace, most people now a days would end up putting their own system in it anyways lol

"Barfs on keyboard" sorry to much rice for me. He should have done that to a honda or something that was already worth puking on :p

Oh man right after the CrazyAlaskan hurled I subsequently hurled as well.... fugly comes to mind, but I think that is being too nice.... Not my thang ( engine does look good though )

^ Ya I would take the Engine and drive train out of it :D that I would do in a heart beat!

Ugh.

Someone needs to keep the spraypaint out of his hands. 2-tone the interior, but not red. That doesn't even look remotely good inside...

Back