NJ Pine Barrens Run: Weekend of April 5-6 | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NJ Pine Barrens Run: Weekend of April 5-6

April 5th or 6th

• Saturday April 5th

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Sunday Apritl 6th

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
if any of the guys with the jeeps are unsure of how to get there,i live in philly,i can meet them somewhere and they can follow me,let them know,if there unsure,we'll meet up at the besty ross bridge right before ya get on it and they can follow me

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

any1 know anything about the mud bog in new egypt on the 6th??

i gotta go take my girl 2 work,so ill be back on later

tested out the new tires yesterday got a few pics of the trip
DSC00575.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

i dunno about earlier.. im already gonna get up kinda early top get there for 930... but we can be out there all day again.. and go grab food at the diner afterwards if yall want... thats the same wawa as last time right?

sounds like a plan to me.. if for some reasn everyone else bails.. call me n let me kno cuz i have limeted acs to the internet

i was gonna point out that crack is illegal.. but i guess u already knew that!!! im not dissen em.. its just usually they have this special jeep attitude and i hate that.... as long as they are wheeling minded folks then we have no trouble..!! :)

i hope so cuz i dont wanna have kick anyones butt on this run.. i think it be pretty embarassing if i kicked thiers butts for being homos!! lol

i have to make a junk yard run first thing saturday morning but i can try to come down later in the morning or more toward noon if a few of you guys are going

We'd love to have a bunch of Wronglers come along with us.

And there is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate gear.

as i said earlier im up for it rain,shine,wind,whatever weather,dont matter to me at all

did ya break somehting jay?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We'd love to have a bunch of Wronglers come along with us.

And there is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate gear.

ahmen brother!!!!!!!

if its a truck issue gimme a buzz we got rooom in the troopa!!! ur welcome to join as long as it dont break before hand!

Back