NJ Pine Barrens Run: Weekend of April 5-6 | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NJ Pine Barrens Run: Weekend of April 5-6

April 5th or 6th

• Saturday April 5th

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Sunday Apritl 6th

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome aboard. :chug:

I think I might be ok, at least for the run, on the front driveshaft. I was board at work on sunday and decided to "service the unserviceable" CV joint. It come apart fairly easily but is a PITA going back together. I didn't find any damage, just no grease. I think it was just binding up, so I cleaned everything and packed it with fresh grease and seems like it works fine now. I am going to wait to put it in until I get to the ranger station so it will at least get me thru the day!:D

Also waiting on my snorkle cap to come in, hopefully tom.:p:

so we got the trooper running right alapped the 33s on and hit the local mud pits.... awesome frikkin truck by the way man its wicked in the trails i cant wait to tst it out in wharton..... thinking im gonna buy one for a beater..!!!

DSCN1916.jpg

FSCN1910.jpg

DSCN1965.jpg

i knew x's are like crack, but aparently theres a trooper disease too....

Lady and gentlemen, the forecast for Saturday is looking really ****ty. Showers all day Friday and all day Saturday. What do you guys think? Go still? Bail? It'd really suck to have to pull plugs or make a repair in a downpour. However, being scared of the rain is for cats.

Lady and gentlemen, the forecast for Saturday is looking really ****ty. Showers all day Friday and all day Saturday. What do you guys think? Go still? Bail? It'd really suck to have to pull plugs or make a repair in a downpour. However, being scared of the rain is for cats.

Yea i have been looking at the forecast also. I think im gonna play it by ear unless there is a mass cancellation, but it does bother me a tad since knowing how my week is going already my ex will blow up in the rain 75 miles from my house lol

I hear you on the ****ty week. I drove home 1:20 and then to Yankee stadium another 3.5 hours in the heaviest traffic ever yesterday. I got there, the rain stopped, and they still cancelled the game because of "deteriorating conditions in the coming hours" - and rain never reached the Bronx again until 7:00 pm. Miserable.

Anyway, I think I'm going to wait to commit to the run or not. If it's a light drizzle I'm prolly in. If it's downpours, maybe not so much. Esp. without a snorkel, I really don't feel like hydrolocking out in the rain (water will be deeper, too).

Theres a group of guys with jeeps that want to meet up with us at the ranger station any idea what time we're going to show up if theres no cancellation??

if any1 else is still up for it,im going,unless im the only one,,i dont care about the weather,it just makes it that much more fun

its only a 40% chance and its just little pop up showers,not down pours or anything,
Sat Apr 5

Showers

58° high
42° low

40% chance

john i'm up for it in any weather... theres a group of guys with jeeps from philly that ive been talking to that want to meet up with us at the ranger station

im down for anyweather as well.. jeepers!!!! wtf bro... :shoot:.. jk.... wheelers are wheelers.. im down!!! lol.. but ya i think 930 us the plan at the ranger statin, or are we meeting at wawa again?... and i didnt even notice matts beedy little eyes!!! lol

well,if any1 else backs out,and we are the only 2 up for it,i guess we can meet up with them guys at wharton,maybe like 9:00-9:30,or earlier if you'd wanna meet earlier and hit more trails

meet at wawa the addy is 436 oakshade road,shamong nj,08088

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i cant believe that they dont want to go because they're gunna get wet wimps :p: but its all good i'll meet up with the jeeps and whoever else wants to show up

Back