NJ Pines wheeling and Fishing...anyone??? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NJ Pines wheeling and Fishing...anyone???

I'm most definately in! I just bought a 97 Ranger STX, supercab, 4.0, 5spd. man. Man. t-case, 3.73 Limited slip. It's nice, can't wait to play around with my own truck!
Later,
Shaun

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OK!

Bump Bump Bump!!!

Yeah Bump Bump Bump but what are the dates!?

The weekend of June 22 and 23

It was further up in the thread for those who didn't know....

I'm planning on fishing that weekend anyway....but if there is a day of wheelin that's great too

Karol:bounce:

I don't know the area. Can anyone give me some info of where to camp. I just need a place with water and a bathroom. I can't rough it too much:D

22nd and 23rd aha i knew that! :D

hopefully I will have tires with tread on them, by that weekend, if not I will go any way, might need to be pulled out of the mudd then

hehe

That should be fun.... I only used my winch like 4 times....so pulling you out will be fun!!

Karol

If Im able to go you will probably be having even more fun pulling me out also, with my stock size GSA's and no lift:( .

I went wheeling with my stock explorer its doable. And tread is good :D

What Camp Grounds are nearby? I'll bring Firewood.

I'm interested for both!

Tonedog

Does anyone know what campgrounds are close?
just cause a bunch of people can get into one or two sites.

Where abouts are we going? Know the town by any chance?

yo if it is late june oi am definitely up for it!!!!!! let me know. just gotta finish my truck up, and work out all the bugs in the new 5.0!

ok so how many people

are actually coming to this? I have an opportunity to go to the company picnic at Dorney Park that weekend but if this run is going to happen than I need names and some confirmations ....at least 5 confirmations would do....I really don't have the information about where anything is in the Pine Barrens....where to camp etc.... I was hoping that since the RRORC guys might be coming someone could give us a hint...unless one of you guys already have a spot..... I really wanted to try out the Pines for wheeling this year so maybe we could hold a couple of events in the future. Paying to play is ok with Paragon but it can get costly too if you want to wheel more often... So anyone....ideas???

Karol

ME!

I plan on going. Muskrat and I know of a few places down there. We're going down there on memorial day and running with some other guys in a place called the elbow.

Originally posted by Namitey
I plan on going. Muskrat and I know of a few places down there. We're going down there on memorial day and running with some other guys in a place called the elbow.

Yeah I heard bout that elbow place... its right off the arm right???? lmao

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Actually its underneath some power lines. (I think) :)

Back