Opinions on subs? Rockford T2's or Kicker L7's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Opinions on subs? Rockford T2's or Kicker L7's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianDye

I'll have another...
Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 XLT
Long story short, I helped my uncle move for a few days, and he gave me his 62" Hitachi flatscreen tv (HD, all that, its about 2 years old, its the rear projection, but the newer style, w/o the huge base on the bottom, and rather than being 3' deep, its only about 9" deep)

I posted it on CL to see what kind of offers I could get for it (Rims, Double Din's, Subs/Amp, etc.) (The things way to damn big for me, but I wasnt gonna pass the deal up)

A guy offered me 2 15" Rockford Fosgate T2's, I know RF has quite the reputation, but what would you guys prefer more. I want honest opinions, based on specs, AND personal experience; not just because of the Kicker reputation, or vice versa.

(2) 15" Fockford Fosgate T2's -or- (2) 15" Kicker L7's

(Im not sure if the T2's are D2's or D4's, and im guessing thats 2 or 4 Ohm?)

Thanks for the input:thumbsup:

jackass.

hahaha, ive only heard good things about the L7's. my friend has two 15's in his tahoe and they sound amazing. sorry im not much help haha

Lol your alot more help than the 2nd post...

I love my L7's but I hear so much trash about them, and hear so much good about the T2's, but I've never heard them

I'm done. I asked for some ####ing opinions on some subs, and decided to throw in what I was trading. OBVIOUSLY he knows about the blue oval
and yellow tint! Get a life and stalk someone elses posts! I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back