Ordered my 2013 Limited ... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered my 2013 Limited ...

grrtrainman

Reaction score
City, State
Western Mass, (summer), & SW Florida, (winter).
Year, Model & Trim Level
'13 Limited 4WD 302A Tow
I dood it, I dood it - no more lurking - yup, my deposit is finally down on a
2013 Ex Limited. Here’s the build: 3.5 LTR V-6, 4WD, White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, Medium Light Stone interior, Equipment Group 302A, (had to have all those bells & whistles), Dual Panel Moonroof, Roof Rack Crossbars, Tow Package, All_Weather Mats . ‘Should have the DORA in a day or two. Dealer is figuring on about eight weeks until delivery. Debating on going out and getting a box of cigars …

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We have twins! Send some cigars to New Hampshire !

:chug:

2013 Ex Limited. Here’s the build: 3.5 LTR V-6, 4WD, White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, Medium Light Stone interior, Equipment Group 302A, (had to have all those bells & whistles), Dual Panel Moonroof, Roof Rack Crossbars, Tow Package, All_Weather Mats . ‘Should have the DORA in a day or two. Dealer is figuring on about eight weeks until delivery. Debating on going out and getting a box of cigars …
Congratulations grrtrainman.:thumbsup:
Now the worst part begins. Waiting......waiting.....waiting..;)

Peter

Congrats just aren't enough....

What took you so long !!!

You'll love it, just like all the rest of us ! :D

Uh Oh - I wonder who are the mother and father ??? !!!

Congrats...they r building them faster, they told me the same....it took about 5 weeks....so get ready....

FIVE weeks - OMG - now I am go'n nutz ... (!)

Mine ordered on May 11th and due at the dealership on June 18th!

:chug:

Our original delivery date was first pushed back 7 days, then moved up 5, and finally actually taking delivery 1 day after that. So I guess that means we took delivery 3 days after we were originally told. Not bad :)

2013 Ex Limited...Debating on going out and getting a box of cigars …
Congratulations, grrtrainman! Before you go out and get the cigars, send me a PM with the order number and dealer info so I can keep tabs on it for you. :D

We have twins!...
RonJrSVCMGR,

Someone will need to crop them side-by-side when we get pics. :)

Congratulations grrtrainman.:thumbsup:
Now the worst part begins. Waiting...
Congrats just aren't enough....

What took you so long !!!

You'll love it, just like all the rest of us ! :D
Congrats...they r building them faster, they told me the same....it took about 5 weeks....so get ready....
Our original delivery date was first pushed back 7 days, then moved up 5, and finally actually taking delivery 1 day after that. So I guess that means we took delivery 3 days after we were originally told. Not bad :)
Peter, briteboy, wikidhd, & VinceL,

Luckily, you guys are here to help with waiting! :thumbsup:

Cory

Awesome

You ordered the exact same one my wife and I did...we have about 1300 miles on ours so far and really love it! It is an awesome ride! Congrats!

Always nice to have "wing man Cory" out here covering our "six" and helping us along ...

Thanks!

You ordered the exact same one my wife and I did...we have about 1300 miles on ours so far and really love it! It is an awesome ride! Congrats!
It’s funny how that works sometimes, crosswind81; I’m really glad you’re lovin’ the new wheels! :)

Always nice to have "wing man Cory" out here covering our "six" and helping us along ...

Thanks!
You got it, Iceman; whoops… I mean grrtrainman! ;)

Cory

I have that same vehicle as of today...for exactly one year! Love it so far.

Quite the learning curve, huh?!
'Still waiting for an opportunity to use the self parking feature - that has to be a blast.

Am glad I did not get the Sport. Black exterior trim has usually indicated a base model and there are too many features you can't get on the Sport. Plus, my wife's Lincoln MKT has the EcoBoost, it's nice, but I don't miss it on the Limited.

Opinions will vary!

I have that same vehicle as of today...for exactly one year! Love it so far.

Quite the learning curve, huh?!
'Still waiting for an opportunity to use the self parking feature - that has to be a blast.

Am glad I did not get the Sport. Black exterior trim has usually indicated a base model and there are too many features you can't get on the Sport. Plus, my wife's Lincoln MKT has the EcoBoost, it's nice, but I don't miss it on the Limited.

Opinions will vary!

I'm glad to hear that you both love your Explorers! A great resource for brushing up on your vehicle knowledge is http://owner.ford.com. You can download your Owner's Manual, read up on our driving and maintenance advice, and check out warranty plans.

Have fun!

Crystal

Back