Ordered my 2013 Limited through ENCS | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered my 2013 Limited through ENCS

Un-Limited

Reaction score
City, State
Lincoln, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
Hello all!

Just returned from an overseas trip and am now patiently waiting to pick up my new Explorer. I ordered a Tuxedo Black, 301A, with buckets and moonroof.

Just curious how long after I receive the vin I can get any further information on it? I tried looking up the vin using the sites on the forum, but nothing shows up.

Thanks for any help.

Hello all!

Just returned from an overseas trip and am now patiently waiting to pick up my new Explorer. I ordered a Tuxedo Black, 301A, with buckets and moonroof.

Just curious how long after I receive the vin I can get any further information on it? I tried looking up the vin using the sites on the forum, but nothing shows up.

Thanks for any help.

I ordered mine through ENCS as well, enjoy! Post your VIN number after the = sign and you should see your sticker. Catch is, the sticker only shows up the week your truck is scheduled to be produced.

services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

Ford has reps here on the forum that can get you more information too. Crystal pops in these threads all the time. Good luck!:salute:

...Just curious how long after I receive the vin I can get any further information on it?...

Congratulations on ordering, Un-Limited! Send me a PM with your VIN and I'll update you on your Explorer's status.

...Ford has reps here on the forum that can get you more information too. Crystal pops in these threads all the time. Good luck!:salute:

Thanks for recommending me, dink117! I appreciate it. :)

Crystal

Back