Painted Grill!!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Painted Grill!!!

hey everyone. finally had time to paint my grill body color over thanksgiving break. cant tell too well from these pics, but for now its all ive got. before: Dead Link Removed

and here is after: Dead Link Removed

enjoy!! there are more pics on my website under the exterior section.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The plastic thing under the chrome part of the bumper, with the fog light holes in it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah i dont have holes in that, but thanks for clarifying that, now I know what that is

lol oh ok....get you a billet grill...cover/replace that hole real nicely

hey cool man.....that looks almost like how i did mine....except i painted it all black and accented the horizontal bar with the green from the body color...it looks like we have the same color....deep jewal green?

any way it looks good man....maybe ill post some pics of mine

thanks, id be interested to see yours. yeah, mine is deep jewel green too. what engine do you have and does your flow master sound nice? i want to do that but dont want it ricey.

na it will sound good...i have the ohv...my buddy put one on his sohc and it sounds just about the same....the trick is to take off the resonator and dont get the delta flow...just the old 40 series 2 chamber

ill post pics of mine once i get her clean....the weather here hasnt been cooperating.

ok, sweet. is yours stock piping? where is it from, cat back or what? thanks!

yea....i just got the muffler...its about 100 bucks for everything....just go to some place that is an authorized flomaster dealer and they will hook you up

cool, thanks ill have to look into it.

Back