Paragon Trail Ride this weekend Oct 12th & 13th | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Paragon Trail Ride this weekend Oct 12th & 13th

WillieChu

Reaction score
City, State
Bayside, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Explorer Sport
Hey, I realize there a thread already about this but I was wondering what the exact truck count is. I will be there Sunday with atleast 1 other truck. Lizard has already told me there is going to be 3 or 4 truck on Saturday but who is going on Sunday. If there are only going to be a few trucks I might sign up with another group. OK4wd is sponsering a trail ride the same weekend, Fall Krawl 2002

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be one of the 3 rigs on Saturday, and also with the bigger group on Sunday. Can't remember the total headcout for Sunday.
Saturday - harder break stuff trails
Sunday - easier, just maybe scratch some things trails

Looks like OK4WD is going to have over 80 truck at the event this weekend Check it out: Fall Krawl 2002 Roster

I'll be there but not driving. :D

I might just show up randomly to say whats up.... Anybody need any ride alongs on sunday?

OK4wd is kewl but the only thing is that you gotta go where they go and wait a million years for everyone in your group to clear an obsticle.... I like smaller groups.

btw.. more trucks on sunday, only 3 on sat

For Saturday, is it too late to get in? I'm in for fall break and haven't gotten to go to Paragon yet, which is pathetic... I live 30 mins from it...

Originally posted by AdamCKach
For Saturday, is it too late to get in? I'm in for fall break and haven't gotten to go to Paragon yet, which is pathetic... I live 30 mins from it...

its never too late... well unless you try to get in sat afternoon... anyway... sat. were goin out to do some harder stuff, well stuff that we can get a stock sized ranger over.... if your interested you could email me if you need any more info on the run. basically, everyone that is running sat is crashing by me, since your close you might want to meet us there or here at my place in hazleton. let us know....

Hey, I'll out wheel Matt, just you wait;)

Originally posted by Muskrat
Hey, I'll out wheel Matt, just you wait;)

dont make me have to pull you out of the mud again ranger boy

I'm staying away from mud, my brakes gave me nightmares:confused:

Originally posted by RoadEnforcer
I might just show up randomly to say whats up.... Anybody need any ride alongs on sunday?
Ummm.... I thought you didn't like this site or its a$$hole members anymore???

I assume you've changed your mind?

Originally posted by yob_yeknom
Ummm.... I thought you didn't like this site or its a$$hole members anymore???

I assume you've changed your mind?
Maybe thats what hes talking about. So he had some arguements in other threads. Does he need to be harrassed in every thread now?

Well I'm working from 9am-1am today (woo hoo!) so hopefully I'll just take tomorrow off since I still need hose down my truck and add that front tow hook. This way I can also get outta NY at a decent time tomorrow. Chris, what time are you gonna be around your house tomorrow?

Ill be here all day tomorrow and today, workin on my truck... you can come up anytime. that goes for anyone ... feel free to arrive here any time firday if you want to get up here early to beat the traffic.

Originally posted by 98FordX24
Maybe thats what hes talking about. So he had some arguements in other threads. Does he need to be harrassed in every thread now?
I do not find my post to be harrassing. It simply asks a question.

Matt, I'm bringing up "the drill" if you want' we can punch some hole in your frame tomorrow, I should be there before 7:D

Shaun, Yeah, I think I'm gonna try and install the front tow hook up at Lizard's 'cause I'm a bit confused as to what the best way to attach it would be, not to mention I've tried drilling into the frame up front and it was a ***** and a half. As per that comment you made about "out wheeling"....we'll just see about that. Of course it will be my first time heading out hitting serious trails, so there will be a bit of a learning curve.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I'm coming down 81, will I be going through Scranton? I've heard thats like hell. Is there a good time of day to go through there? I have tomorrow off so I would like to beat the traffic if possible.

Back