PDF Tranny Manuals | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PDF Tranny Manuals

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to this forum! The link in post # 11 has that PDF along with other GM PDFs.

Yes, I seen that.The file is 549MB. I am using Torrent to download and it is taking forever (like 24 hours...is this normal? I have DSL.). I was hoping to get a specific manual for the GM 4T40E transmission that would download faster.

Thanks for the assist, Brooklyn!

As an aside, I only released that GM torrent so large because it was requested that way. Please feel free to request individual files, as the transfer time and data rates are much lower. It does not take long to release a torrent, I have just been busy lately. My rebuild is on hold for want of a studio light to replace the one I made and killed (more on that in the appropriate thread), and I am doing a piece-for-piece and part-for-part model of my A4LD in Maya and AutoCAD with finals in Nuke and Houdini. More on that in yet another thread as yet to be begun.

I know how frustrating it can be to need an information resource you know is available for want of a simple contribution out of thousands of possible assets.

MOD: For some reason, my CP settings, which indicate that I should be getting e-mail when someone posts to this or any of my threads or when someone PM's me, do not seem to be taking effect. I have checked my spam filters and junk folders whatnot, and this forum is registered as a safe sender in Outlook 2K7 and in Gmail's settings so what gives?

pm send me a link of the LJ4A-EL (Mazda Millenia) and the GM 4T80-E (Cadillac Seville) PDF manuals. Thanx

Thank you BrooklynBay for the 4T80E PDF File.
Can you send me also the magnet link for the LJ4A-EL Millenia (Nissan).

i just wanted to thank you brooklynbay for the TH125C. TH125C-HB. 4L60-E. 4L60E-HB.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry to leave you all hanging, folks....been preoccupied...life intrudes at the most inconvenient times, does it not? Anyway, I will get to all of you soon...very likely tonight...I will make torrents on a first-requested basis. I haven't forgotten you.

Back