Performance Chips | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Performance Chips

do they also do the custom programming? Hmmm... looks like ill be going there... still no word from Chris. Last I heard, smartyparts seemed to have a good rep on this site...

nick

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by 2001ExpSport
Pyro, call them back and tell them how you feel. I talked to John and he was very helpful. We talked for 45 minutes and I didn't even buy anything. I would feel the same way if I spent that much money for nothing. Tell them you got the chip expecting better performance. I am SURE they will work something out with you.

It doesn't hurt to try, let me know how it goes.
[

I did send a email to JET Tech Support to see what they have to say. I will Call Explorer Express if JEt cannot help me and let them resolve the issue.

I just resolved mine.. oh yeah.. I gotta mail that... I ended up having to send it to the guy I bought it from.. Jet will send you a new chip.. but not a refund.

nick

what is smartyparts number, the site is down

Ah.. old thread but thought I would update anyways... when I sent my Jet Chip back to Martel (who said they would take it back) they just sent it right back to me saying the wouldnt. Oh well. I give up. Jet sucks.

nick

Hey guys I gotta question. Even though I started this thread about a year ago my friend was wanting to buy a superchip for his mustang. But I checked the website and it says no more group discounts on superchips only on Diablo's. Anyone know if I can still get a discount. That would be a great help. Thanks.

is one of these chips recommended with a car of 92,000 miles on it? does it stress the engine more or make it run more smoothly?

it doesnt hurt it any more, it just all depends on your foot if ya know what i mean

Back