• Register Today It's free!

Photoshop Request

sparkyXplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Johnstown, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
99' Limited AWD 5.0L
I have no skillz in photoshop let alone, I don't have the program on my computer. Today I put a friends 33 inch pro comp AT on my car, I might buy them depending on how the photoshop pic looks and on the Mods I am looking into. I took some pictures today of the wheels on, but it was with my camera phone so not the best quality but I do have a few taken with the Digi infront of my house so if someone could do these few requests for me I would be SO THANKFUL!!!

-lift my "X" about 2 more inchs
-Black out headlight/signals and tailights
-Remove small gold pin stripe
-Debag the V8 and Limited lettering
-Remove the running boards and Hurrculine/Rhinoline where they used to be (becarful while photoshoping and don't get that computer generated hurrculiner on your Hootus)
- and depending on which picture you are using I would like the 33" Procomp AT/steelies in the picture

The picture of my car infront of my house is a much better picture for detail so thats why I listed the last request.

Pictures are located here...http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/browse/sparkyXplorer/5870_83LVA

Just do as many of those request as possible please and thanks, and feel FREE to mess around after that and show me some of your guys Ideas..

Thanks again

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welll shoot to bad the link does not work...

i'd do it but im too tired right now. im pretty good with ps. ill subscrive and maybe do it later

Hmmm schmidlkofer.... not sure why the link doesn't work, let me check if I made private/or public view

There I linked from the wrong page, Should be good to go now... New link in first post ^

I know that is hasn't even been a full day since I asked but I don't know if it was gettting any attention so

Bump...

Back