Pics of my truck with 32s | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pics of my truck with 32s

I really don't want to go that far.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Desert guard would look ghey. Go for a black bull bar.

Hartman said:
I was gonna get the universal one.

Thats what Im talking about, the one they give you (universal application) for the Explorer looks horrible cause it just doesnt match at all.

Nah I don't want a bull bar or safari bar. I'll leave it alone for now.

Good choice. Honestly, I think the front looks too clean to put a guard of any kind on it.

did they give you any grief about putting an 11.5 tire on a 7 rim?

Nope none at all. They know what they're doing down there, they know what does and doesn't work, despite what the "book" says.

I like the look of your truck. I wish i could do something like that, but then again half my driving is off-road. Oh well.

Looks great!!!! My son said he would do the TT/Shackles when he gets home on leave, can't seem to find a descent 20" off road tire in a 32, so I may go back to the 16" and put on some super swampers. again yours looks great!!!!
Sandy

Got in a little mud today, wow I really need my 4WD back! I got stuck twice, once pretty bad. 2WD with an open rear diff doesn't make for an offroad beast. :)

I should have the 4WD working again in a few weeks. And I smacked my rear hatch and rollpan pretty good today, I may have to ditch the rollpan for a tube bumper or something.

youre lucky you even have mud... only way for me to get mud where i am this time of year is to drag a hose to a dirt lot and spray it for 3 days. Lets see some muddy pictures

dman726749 said:
Nice, where did ya go to get muddy?

Place called Beaver Materials in Noblesville, about 5 min from my house. Has a big lake, hills, mud, sand, etc. The owner lets trucks go out there and play, he just doesn't "officially" condone it for liability reasons. Its really a fun place, there wasn't a whole lot of mud because its been real dry, but still lots of hills and obstacles.

I second the motion for muddy pics.

Hartman said:
Place called Beaver Materials in Noblesville, about 5 min from my house. Has a big lake, hills, mud, sand, etc. The owner lets trucks go out there and play, he just doesn't "officially" condone it for liability reasons. Its really a fun place, there wasn't a whole lot of mud because its been real dry, but still lots of hills and obstacles.

Nice i might have to check it out sometime :D

That placed sounds nice. We have nothing good like that around here. Tons of mud holes, and a few hills. All crap.

Here are some more shots

tires3%20002.jpg

tires3%20003.jpg

tires3%20005.jpg

tires3%20008.jpg

More here: http://djhartman.iweb.bsu.edu/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back