Please help

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
for you people that is not familiar with the beaches on North Carolina they have been open and free for off road vehicles from the start of time.last couples years they have been closing off more and more.this year they have closed them making them only accessible to people who buy a permit and take a class.these beaches are ran by a national park service.i personally dont mind paying a reasonable fee even though it is funded by the government.the fee now is $50 for a 7 day pass and $120 for a calender,only good till end of that year no matter when you buy it.also there is no days passes and the passes are only good for one vehicle.on top of that they have closed half the beaches to any access.

going to these beaches have been a family tradition in my family all they way back to my grandparents and probability longer.i grew up on these beaches and to this day still visit them monthly in summer.i have setup a couple of trips with forum member on here as well.

there is a petition going on to try and get these beaches back to the people and allow free access to all.so i ask all my friends and fellow forum members to please help and sign up.please help and give the land back to the people!!!!:troops:

http://www.change.org/petitions/the...k&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

stupid calendar year stickers. they mount on the outside of your truck, so someone can steal it from you.

427354_2674083494673_1584978083_n.jpg

stupid calendar year stickers. they mount on the outside of your truck, so someone can steal it from you.

427354_2674083494673_1584978083_n.jpg

In va its illegal to have anything on the front windshield beside a mirror and inspection sticker.

i think youre allowed to have stickers in the 'sunvisor' area. i know lot of people with them that have never been bothered. unless cops just dont enforce it here.

but i think they want you to place it in the lower left, making it illegal in some states and they require inspections stickers in that spot.

i think youre allowed to have stickers in the 'sunvisor' area. i know lot of people with them that have never been bothered. unless cops just dont enforce it here.

but i think they want you to place it in the lower left, making it illegal in some states and they require inspections stickers in that spot.

Stickers are illegal period. You can tint up to two inches from the top and thats it

Done. I've heard some about this, but I didn't hear the specifics of the recent rule changes.

Done. I've heard some about this, but I didn't hear the specifics of the recent rule changes.

Thanks.yea the way its setup now is unfair.like i said i wouldnt mind a fee if it was reasonable,or just have peole watch the movie and go over the rules without a fee

Bump

Bump we need all the signatures we can get c'mon people sign it for family members etc...
Thanks to all who have already signed it..

Up to 8,888

I Just Signed , Sad what There Doing To Our Country These Days , If some of our older Family Was Alive , All He!! Would Break loose

I Just Signed , Sad what There Doing To Our Country These Days , If some of our older Family Was Alive , All He!! Would Break loose

:thumbsup:its scary what they are trying to do we must rise up and stop this madness

Bump

Back