Prerunner Sport Trac | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Prerunner Sport Trac

I can completely agree with interscope on that :D

wishing there was a "like" button :) hahaha.

And if I put a LT kit on and some bigger tires and half the other things I have on my list it wouldnt be a bad truck to just take driving around in the woods when I go hunting or just for trail riding.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know this lol I have put 30k into my 88 mazda, to some people it is plain stupid but if I put them inside and took em' for a spin they would change their mind I bet.

Sooooooooooooo a link to this BTF kit......

:D

So i'm at pretty much a stand still. I plan to go with either btf or the entry level camburg kit modified w/ fox coilovers and no torsion bars. The latter route will cost about 2000-2500 and i'm not sure if btf can beat that but I plan to make a trip to their shop and talk to them before I make my decision. As for the rear I plan on getting Deavers leaf springs and fox shocks mounted in the stock location. I don't really plan to jump or anything but I want more flex and there aren't many more options.

My problem is I can have my locker in 2 weeks but the suspension will until about may to get. I don't know what I want to do first. I have a limited slip but i'm only 2wd so i'm still very limited. If I get the locker I will have traction but still no ground clearance and no different appearance to the truck, If I get the suspension the truck will look bad ass and I will have ground clearance but still no traction.

So, do you want to look badass or do you want to be badass? Did I read the choices correctly?

I'd go with the locker. More function and you get a necessary mod out of the way. I'm still saving up for mine :p

Back