pro comp's newest tire.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

pro comp's newest tire....

well, as much as i have liked my pro comp m/t, i think these new tires are gonna steal the show. they are called the Pro Comp Extreme Terrain. WOW! if anybody has the new Peterson's then look on pg. 105. the tread style looks extremely aggressive w/ much void. they also appear to be applying the TSL technoligy for side lugs. the only thing i don't like is that the ciping is weak and these tires will most likely wear very quickly considering. they say the first to be introduced will be the 33x12.5 in april or may. the sizez will range from 33x12.5 -----> 37x13.5.

Are there any pics available on the web or some that you could post. I want to see this tire!!!

the only picture is a small one from the magazine but what you can is really impressive. it sorta reminds me of the goodyear mt/r because it's not a real uniform tread pattern. i'll see if i can scan one and post the pic this weekend but i don't think it will show up to well. the next time you stop and get gas, go look at the new peterson's 4wheel &offroad. -russel
i would like to run a set myself but who know's when they'll really come out. Interco said that their new tire would be out in november but i aint seen it. the same goes for bfg.

Back