Problem with Fasterthanthem.com (exhaust) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Problem with Fasterthanthem.com (exhaust)

warnick1

Reaction score
City, State
Newport News, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Sport Trac 4x2
Wasn't sure where to post this, but I tried buying some exhaust parts from a website called Allexhaust.com. They claimed to have everything in stock and same day shipping. After not receiving a tracking number or confirmation email for 2 days I tried calling them (no answer and no return call) so I emailed them. They supplied me with a couple tracking numbers that showed two items shipped the day I emailed them, but didn't mention my third item. So I had to email them again, and was told the third item was probably shipped with one of the others and that they would check. Another day passes and no answers. Finally after multiple emails today, I get an email at 7:30 p.m. that the item is on back order and won't be ready for shipping until 5/31 at the earliest. They have billed me for all of the items. Anyway I did some more digging around on the web to find out that the main company is called Fasterthanthem.com, with contact numbers of 877-410-3848 and 480-626-4292. When I did a search on that number I get a ton of websites all connected back to Fasterthanthem.com, so buyer beware check the contact phone number and maybe even try giving the support line a call before ordering. This company has even been kicked off of ebay.com for the way they handle business.

Back