Question on Grill Guard Install

Aggiexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
College Station, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Eddie Bauer
This is my first post.....

I'm trying to install a Manik Grille Guard on my '02 Eddie Bauer and was wondering if I had to take the bumper off to place the brackets.

Better yet does anyone have instructions on installing these?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

didn't need to remove anything with my go rhino... well, i had to pull the grille to get some support brackets in, but other than that, i would assume the others are similar...

I got a WAAG brush guard installed. Had to take bumper off cause it was not possible to bolt on the hardware unless we took it off.

Mine was the simpiliest grill install i've ever done. You unscrew the 4 screws on the top of the grill and it pops right off, then with mine you just insert the new one and it screws right in. I think mine was a Trex billet or something like that...

Damn you Jager and your beautiful truck! lol i kid i kid How did you do your lights?

Bot2bneo, the link above isn't my car :) Google Images does wonders ;)

However, for those "Rover" Style lights, simply just tape around the projection area and use VHT Nightshades (check ebay) and apply a few coats. Then a couple clear coats. A lot easier than it sounds.

I have seen a couple of rigs with their lights that. I was wondering how it was done . thanx bro.

I just bought A westin brush guard that came off a 00 Ranger and it came with two brackets, but my friend said I need another long bracket that goes through the brush guard?

any update and pics, im having bracket problems too and i have a westin grille guard

I just bought A westin brush guard that came off a 00 Ranger and it came with two brackets, but my friend said I need another long bracket that goes through the brush guard?

Back