Random 2nd gen stuff (Garage Sale) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Random 2nd gen stuff (Garage Sale)

I will be adding items as I come cross them. Trying to de hoard the garage.

Headlight Switch 10.00 ( 2 available)

dimmer switch-20.00 ( 1 available)

Or if you want the whole headlight switch trim panel I have 1 in gray.

005-7.jpg

1998 v6 4x4 GEM module. 30.00

004-8.jpg

1 Set of 8-1998 19lb orange fuel injectors , v8 --used- 35.00

1998 v8 fuel rail, Fuel pressure regulator. Used--30.00
2000 v8 fuel rail-dampener used--30.00

1997 steering rack. Used but good. 45.00

1 set Dark Torreador Red running boards from 2000 mounty. 50.00 ( pick up only)

1998 v8 throttle body with TPS---15.00

v8 coil packs ---35.00 pair

IAC valve from 1998 v8 ---used--10.00

97-up v8 egr tube, brand new 30.00

2000 v8 engine minus intake manifold mounted to roll cradle. 300.00 (pick up only)
2000 4r70w transmission w/ torque converter 300.00 (pick up only)

All prices plus shipping. Paypal preferred.

Thanks for looking.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:popcorn:

Interested. Waiting for the pics.

Sell the dimmer switch seperate?

Wished you had this a few weeks ago, before I spent $150.00 for a dimmer switch.....rats. I really wanted the radio bezel, but not with the 4wd switch. I am thinking about the "puddle" mirrors pretty hard though.

That's $5 for all 6 spark plugs? I'll take those.

And do you happen to have the truck that all these parts came off of? I'm looking for a tailgate handle.

That's $5 for all 6 spark plugs? I'll take those.

And do you happen to have the truck that all these parts came off of? I'm looking for a tailgate handle.

Yes all 6. 10.00 shipped in a flat rate box.

Sorry, but the truck went to scrap.

Actually, I have a question, and it is probably a dumb one so forgive me, but are those spark plugs (I'm assuming for a V6) compatible with the 5.0? I quickly searched the part # but haven't found a definitive answer.

Actually, I have a question, and it is probably a dumb one so forgive me, but are those spark plugs (I'm assuming for a V6) compatible with the 5.0? I quickly searched the part # but haven't found a definitive answer.

I did not even look, but I doubt it --this is the first time in my recollection I have seen this number. I avoid working on the sohc trucks. too skeert

If so I would keep them. :D

I did not even look, but I doubt it. If so I would keep them. :D

That's what I was thinking after I had already replied. Thought I'd save a few bucks... Thanks anyway.

Do you know if the overhead console would be the same one that is in my 94 Limited? I only really need the electronics inside. My map lights wont turn off and I don't know why, so I have resorted to removing the bulbs from the circuit.

Do you know if the overhead console would be the same one that is in my 94 Limited? I only really need the electronics inside. My map lights wont turn off and I don't know why, so I have resorted to removing the bulbs from the circuit.

I'm not sure. If you find it does work in a 94 this will be waiting for you.

Can you take a picture of it from the angle as if you were sitting in the drivers seat looking up at it?

How much shipped to 85204?

Can you take a picture of it from the angle as if you were sitting in the drivers seat looking up at it?

How much shipped to 85204?

I think it can be mailed for under 10.00.

Here are a couple pictures

003-12.jpg

004-9.jpg

The dimmer switch fits '01 right?

what about engine/powertrain parts? or even wheels?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back