RATE (Run Across The East) | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

RATE (Run Across The East)

I may be going in the next couple of weeks. My boss at work has a couple of nice yota's to wheel.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how many r goin because i live n tenn so if i get mine fixed ill be up for it

heading to WIndrock with teh www.webwheeling.com crew march 24-26 feel free to contact me if you want to join us.

nissanboy said:
Matt your alive?

G i sure hope so, unless I work 60 hours a week in hell!!!!!!

Chad give me a ring on my new cell sometime 615-405-7723

I would like to meet up with all of u guys that are goin to windrock but i have a question. is everyone gonna drive there x to badlands

won't make this trip

Well, I have a conflict on the weekend of the Attica run and my tranny is spitting fluid, so it looks like I won't be able to make this run either. Hate to miss it - hope all goes well...

i dont think this run is going to go at all. Nissanboy sold his truck and mine is in no condition to make the trek. Others are welcome to participate.

What happened to yours Lee?

ive just been beating on it a bit too hard lately...tranny is starting to slip, gears have been put on hold for a few weeks, and all 4 ball joints are bad. Ive just been wheeling it too hard lately and just need to go through and fix all the broken stuff.

slravene said:
ive just been beating on it a bit too hard lately...tranny is starting to slip, gears have been put on hold for a few weeks, and all 4 ball joints are bad. Ive just been wheeling it too hard lately and just need to go through and fix all the broken stuff.
Sounds like a great time to throw a d44 under there. ;)

bmxking5 said:
Sounds like a great time to throw a d44 under there. ;)

im weighing my options...and it's being considered (HPD44 and a D60 (or 9")). :D

Back