• Register Today It's free!

RDS in MFT NOT WORKING

dosy_555

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
EXPLORER 2012 XLT
HI ALL

i'm owner of ford explorer 2012 XLT from bahrain
i have problem that RDS in the radio that shows the FM radio information can not turn on ..and i can't see stations names !!!

if you can fix this problem in next update please ... i already talked with the dealer here and they don't have any idea about it and no body help me with this issue ...

:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dosy_555, would you check something for me? Is your HD Radio button enabled? If so, turn it off, and see if RDS starts working for you. I've experienced this a few times when HD is having trouble locking in, if I turn it off RDS works just fine. Please report your experience. Thanks.

MFTHDRadio.jpg

thank you for your reply .... no sir this service not available in MFT in bahrain :(

and still when i go to option then RDS and tried to put it on it not response

OK, thanks for trying that. Sorry but I don't have any furture suggestions. If your local stations are in-fact broadcasting RDS information, then it would seem that something is not functioning for you in your reciever.

thank you for your assistance .....

other cars in bahrain like nissan and GMC they already can shows the radio stations informations

HI ALL

i'm owner of ford explorer 2012 XLT from bahrain
i have problem that RDS in the radio that shows the FM radio information can not turn on ..and i can't see stations names !!!

if you can fix this problem in next update please ... i already talked with the dealer here and they don't have any idea about it and no body help me with this issue ...

:(

Hi, dosy_555!

Please contact your local Customer Relationship Center at +971 (0) 4 3326084. They'll be able to better assist you with this. :)

Rebecca

I have the same problem (Dubai, UAE). The RDS information does not show at all. When under Options I try to select RDS ON it flips back to OFF.
In the 2007 explorer this was working but the MFT Sync does not seem to be able to make this work. Just installed the latest Sync software. No change.
Anybody having the same problem?

Back