Re-sorted USB Music?

djhobbes

Reaction score
City, State
Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Limited 4WD
Hi

I have a new, newly formatted USB drive that I added several albums to. Everything was fine for quite some time; the songs played in the same order as on the drive, which is the same order as on the actual CD.

Yesterday I was listening to one of these albums and I stopped to get gas, so I turned the car off. When I started back up, a completely different song was playing. When I advanced to the next song, I got a completely different song than what should be next.

I cannot seem to find any sort of settings that govern this. When I browse the USB drive the songs are out of order. I have tried removing and re-inserting the USB drive to no avail.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Hi

I have a new, newly formatted USB drive that I added several albums to. Everything was fine for quite some time; the songs played in the same order as on the drive, which is the same order as on the actual CD.

Yesterday I was listening to one of these albums and I stopped to get gas, so I turned the car off. When I started back up, a completely different song was playing. When I advanced to the next song, I got a completely different song than what should be next.

I cannot seem to find any sort of settings that govern this. When I browse the USB drive the songs are out of order. I have tried removing and re-inserting the USB drive to no avail.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Is shuffle turned on? Second "button" from top on right of entertainment screen.

I find that mine go in alphabetical order. And I find this incredibly annoying. :(

Back