rear heated seats

ajay078

Reaction score
City, State
Banning Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer XLT
hi guys

just wanna know if the sport comes with rear heated seats. I'm looking at a sport with 401A package. I saw a test drove a sport with 401A package but did not see the buttons in the rear for heated seats like in the pictures or a option to add.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a 2017 Sport with the 401A package. Only the front two seats are heated (and cooled).

hi guys

just wanna know if the sport comes with rear heated seats. I'm looking at a sport with 401A package. I saw a test drove a sport with 401A package but did not see the buttons in the rear for heated seats like in the pictures or a option to add.

Thanks
According to the Ford website the Sport only has heated and cooled front seats with the 401A package.

Peter

hi guys

Thanks

No Heated Seats for Sport, Marketing people told me that, along with some other options are for Limited and Platinum only.

Kinda BS on a $50K vehicle.

Hey, Sport guys, I'd trade my heated rear seats for your Clear Phase audio. :D

Was surprised that couldn't be had on a Limited...

Hey, Sport guys, I'd trade my heated rear seats for your Clear Phase audio. :D

Was surprised that couldn't be had on a Limited...

I'll pass, I never sit in the rear in my own car, lol :cool:

Back