Rear Window Motor #

interscope8

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Purdue University
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac 4x4
Im trying to find a rear window motor/ regulator and keep getting driver side rear or passenger side rear but not the REAR window. Its cold here in IN and my window wont go up so I need this fixed pronto :)

So could anyone help me with a part # or link to what im looking for?

The # for the motor is 1L5Z-7823394-BA (Motorcraft WLM144), the regulator is a 1L5Z-35422A08-AA. The motor is sold seperate from the regulator. Dorman make the regulator also, it is a 749-600.

Have you CAREFULLY done the diagnosis/initialization process outlined in the FAQ's at the top of the forum? An obstruction, like ice build-up, could force the window into it's safety mode.

Have you CAREFULLY done the diagnosis/initialization process outlined in the FAQ's at the top of the forum? An obstruction, like ice build-up, could force the window into it's safety mode.

At first I thought it was Ice, but we got a nice soggy 58 degrees yesterday and I walked to the student parking garage and tried it again... it will roll very slowly up till about an inch from the top then drop back down... Ill give the thread u talked about a read to see if I can avoid buying new parts.

Back