red/clear tails | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

red/clear tails

Has anyone with a 2nd gen painted the turn the yellow turn lamp on the tail lights red?? Curious as to what this would look like, I was going to buy the all clear tail lights and paint the middle red, I've seen that done and it looks good but this was would be much cheaper

Has anyone with a 2nd gen painted the turn the yellow turn lamp on the tail lights red?? Curious as to what this would look like, I was going to buy the all clear tail lights and paint the middle red, I've seen that done and it looks good but this was would be much cheaper

Use Testors "Candy Apple" paint. It's clear. It's red. I plan on doing another set soon because I've got two big chips taken out of these tails. I've got another set ready to go for the "Candy Apple Mod".

bum1.jpg

I've got a '99 so tails are different than '96. I've seen the same mod on on 95-97 tails (that's actually where I got the idea to do it).

Use Testors "Candy Apple" paint. It's clear. It's red. I plan on doing another set soon because I've got two big chips taken out of these tails. I've got another set ready to go for the "Candy Apple Mod".

bum1.jpg

I've got a '99 so tails are different than '96. I've seen the same mod on on 95-97 tails (that's actually where I got the idea to do it).

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks.... looks very clean : )

Back