Removing rear wing on 01 ex sport.. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Removing rear wing on 01 ex sport..

+1

Just don't do anything crazy like pulling out the Nite Shades. Tinted tails are a pretty dated mod if you ask me. I only see it done on ricers these days. The red tails actually provide pretty good contrast, IMHO.

HEY! Don't you hate on the VHT, Celly :p: My **** is ballin, don't care what any of yall say hahaha.

n500778014_1544397_1887.jpg

It's a shame I had to alter my headlights as well though, cops wouldn't leave me alone :(

12660_183670658014_500778014_3054699_1774863_n.jpg

But to actually make a legitimate statement on this thread, I agree, wing's look ridiculous, even on SRT-10s, so I would want to ditch it as well. However, as beast as that thing looks, it prolly would leave some serious makeup needs if you removed it, so unless you're looking to shell out the change to make the removal of this thing happen, I would advise you to look into better ways to put your money to use.

Well if I could just remove it, fill the holes with silicone then replace the screws I'd be happy with that.

+1

Just don't do anything crazy like pulling out the Nite Shades. Tinted tails are a pretty dated mod if you ask me. I only see it done on ricers these days. The red tails actually provide pretty good contrast, IMHO.

Nah dont need another fix it ticket lol......

Back