• Register Today It's free!

replacing a MACH unit

ygu

Reaction score
City, State
New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 EB
I know that this is a common problem and I know that there are many threads on the issue, but my display went out on my radio. I really don't want to shell out $200 to fix the display to have it go again in a couple of years. What is the best option to replace the unit? I of couse would like to keep the cd changer and the sub at the least and the would like to keep the steering wheel controls but I can live without them if I had to. Dual media really wasn't a big feature for me, either was the RDS. I would also like to have mp3 if possible, but I would like to also have a cassette just in case. I think what I am asking for is impossible, please help. Thanks.

Hi,
Open up you're wallet and prepare to spend cash. Go to www.visteon.com or search Visteon corp. They won't sell you a unit but they will find the closest dealer to you. They are responsible for the Mach system and currently have one on the market that has CD/tape/MP3, will also work with all you're controls. Are you prepared to spend with the company the is notorious for blank screens???

Back