Requested pic of the pillar pod install... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Requested pic of the pillar pod install...

umm...

I want one... :)

(with three pods)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry, forgot to post a link for you guys ;)

Just click on "products" near the bottom.....
http://www.gaugepods.com/

It says prices start as low as $39. For the black unpainted F-150 pods the price is $39.99 for the double pod and $44.99 for the triple. Add $5 for color.

I haven't checked in a while, but I'm sure the autometer pods are less, the Lo-Tek pods are complete pillar replacements though, gives a bit of a cleaner appearance....

Gives a much cleaner appearance... and, damn, thats cheap. I paid $25 for my pod and $30 for paint.

Also, if any of you are real serious about pillar gauges they'll even make them for the passenger side pillar too ...... might need a co-pilot to read them though ;)

i would really like to have one of those. i say we get 10 people who seriously want one, and get some.

I'm in for a single. I don't know what else I would use it for other than Tranny temp.

(possibly oil psi but I think that is some time off)

Go for it, but be sure to OK it with Rick first.

hello moderators...

Sounds good to me... I would love to have a triple pod cluster that is a full pillar. If anyone is interested, mention it on the ranger station. I bet between both of us we would have no problem at all getting 20 people. Sounds great though. I am sure one of the moderators will key in here in a few...

Originally posted by 98FordX24
Go for it, but be sure to OK it with Rick first.

I didn't want to step on any toes so I went ahead and sent Rick a PM about it....

Im all for it, so how many do you think that we have so far??? I only want the single one, so I can put a tranny temp guage in there for when I tow my boat...and my friends lowrider on the trailer to shows..

does anybody know of what year ranger might work for a pod. i have a 92 ex and was thinking that a pod from a same year or later ranger or maybe even a newer ex would work. has anybody done or think it will work with a little creativity.

hey, what ever happened to this I will pay upfront for a dual for my 94 x

Ryan

lowdpypes , while checking out the picture of your pods, i notice your radar detector above the rear view mirror, just wondering where you plug it in and where you put the cord...... im sick of having my cord for my detector just laying around.

thanks...

Thanks RoadEnforcer... you jinxed my Radar detector. Damn think went off the hook the other night and died. There goes $360!

I would be interested in the dual pod setup for my 99

Back