Riffman's before and after | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Riffman's before and after

I can't seem to find any pics of before my 2" body lift. and im sure you all know how they look....so this is a 2" body lift w\ 31x10.50's....
Dead Link Removed

now here are some action shots of the 5.5" superlift up front, a custom SOA in the rear, and 35" Dunlop Mud Rovers...

View

View

View

and now....after the SOLID AXLE SWAP and 36" TSL SUper Swampers!!!

View

View

View

View

More pics are here (thanx Kampy):

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1153055&a=12685577&f=0&sp=0

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm sorry Stephen, but no matter how much you want your car to be an SUV, I just cant make it happen :D

i couldn't either...the close as i could get was me driving over yours....hehehe....you got a different angle or size?

this will be interesting to see. I also tried it and that Lexus just wasn't made to be an suv with 35's.

[Edited by 2001ExpSport on 12-03-2000 at 09:51 PM]

Grant, I dont want my car to be no SUV, I got an SUV!

I have one almost the exact angle of the picture of Grant's truck but Photopoint wont upload it for some reason. I'll try on the high speed connection at the office tomorrow. It'll probably be hard because the wheelbases are different and all. If anyone can do it Grant, you can Dead Link Removed

GRANT, or RIFFMAN, see what you can do with Bob's Ride, ive got tons of pics at www.bobsride.com make it as wild as you can!! ill put it up on my website, and then ill post an original of the one you did here!!
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

[Edited by <<MONOCHROMOUS>> on 12-04-2000 at 07:37 PM]

sorry bob...im a failure....got any bigger pics? thats mainly where my problems were.....

are those angles ok? i have some bigger pics of them, i have a digital camera, let me know what position you want and i can give it to you!! i cant wait to see what you can do and put the pics on my website!! ill post some more pics this afternoon

yeah...if you got bigger ones, i might be able to make it work.....

give me your email, i will send them to you, and i was hoping to get some good pics this week for the Carolina Explorer Club website!! thanks a lot

riffman80@aol.com

(this is just a repost with updates...)

I can't seem to find any pics of before my 2" body lift. and im sure you all know how they look....so this is a 2" body lift w\ 31x10.50's....
Dead Link Removed

now here are some action shots of the 5.5" superlift up front, a custom SOA in the rear, and 35" Dunlop Mud Rovers...

View

View

View

and now....after the SOLID AXLE SWAP and 36" TSL SUper Swampers!!!

View

View

View

View

More pics are here (thanx Kampy):

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1153055&a=12685577&f=0&sp=0

Back