95ExplorerLtd's computer generated before and after | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

95ExplorerLtd's computer generated before and after

Here are my "special before and after pics, hope you like them....

Before:

View

After:

View

(thanks Zimmerman :D)

Tell me what you think!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can tell the roof rack is fake but the rest of the suspension looks pretty good. It also looks like you've got some serious rubbing on the left rear tire. I guess that's what happens with 33's and just a computer generated lift.

Steve

Hmmmmm.... Those lights and that rack. I think I've seen those somewhere before. Looks awfully familure. Dead Link Removed
Too bad you didn't have the other side, then you could have shown the Hi-Lift jack. Dead Link Removed
Looks good though. Dead Link Removed

looks nice!Dead Link Removed

I like it a lot!! LOL!!

yo man! you forgot the clear tails! couldn't find the perspective you needed?

Well I never bother to put them in when I take to the desert, I want people to see me then :D But I do have the clear headlights in though :cool:

Wow... where can I buy one of these computer generated lifts? I want one! :)

nick

Well, I imagine that you could get it for about 40 dollars or more wherever Microsoft products are sold...:D

Not in this lifetime! Once I'm done with my street rod project I'll get me another X-plorer and then you can expect that....or even better, heh heh heh

hehe, I especially love the clear corners ;)

hey grant? what are you using to alter your photos? i have paint shop pro and don't really know how to use it. i want to do fun stuff with pictures too!

I used Microsoft Picture It! 2.0 taht I borrowed from my old school. I'd just find a picture that was at a relatively close angle to mine and then carefully cut out the outline of mine and then put it over the other picture. Pretty simple really, it just takes some time (which I have alot of :D) and some practice.

Too cool. Could you put 44" Boggers on my Navajo? :)

I dunno, I might have to do some serious fender well trimming.....

Back