• Register Today It's free!

Rock Falls on May 2

steveofire

Reaction score
City, State
Elk River, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 XLT
Just seeing if anyone wants to go to rock falls next weekend on May 2 If so let me know and we will see how many people we can get together.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

rockfallsraceway.com
Eau Claire, WI 54701

Did you ever end up going?

If you head out there again, I'm down.

I know 99sportX from Duluth goes down there sometimes-

Sorry I just now noticed this post. I live in Eau Claire. Let me know if you are in the area again We just went wheelin with a huge group of jeeps over the weekend just outside EC.

Sorry I just now noticed this post. I live in Eau Claire. Let me know if you are in the area again We just went wheelin with a huge group of jeeps over the weekend just outside EC.

Where is it you go?

To be honest with you I couldn't find it on my own, we were somewhere between Augusta and Stanley. Out in the middle of nowhere trail to trail to trail. Do you know of any good places?

You know, that might be the same place I go..

Where I go, is Big Falls county park. On the entrance, there are a lot of trails that branch out off it. I think a lot of them are snowmobile trails and access trails for power lines, but some are pretty good, and it's public land. There's a nice shooting range there, too.

It takes some exploring, some trails are good, some are just ol' trails. Especially in the spring, they are good.

Here's a video some people took out there...who knows..maybe it was the guys you were with-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrGgQZd2m-w

I didn't recognize anyone in the video, where in seymour was all the muddin? I go to big falls quite a bit and yes the trails can get good but mostly just mud. We were quite a ways away from there over the weekend farther east. Let me know if you want to go trailin or muddin or shootin sometime.

That video was the trails off the south (I think..) entrance of the big falls park. If I'm planning on heading out there sometime, I'll shoot you a PM-

Got any pictures of the trails you were on?

haha yes. I went to Rock Falls Last fall with the local car club of younger guys (mostly import drivers) lol. I feel so out of place with them, even though the club is open to anyone. Only a few others are interested in American Muscle like I am.

Back