Rolled the BroncoII | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rolled the BroncoII

Feb 16th 10:10pm saturday my brother rolled his bronco II six times at pismo down a bowl.

Him and his friends ended up pushing it back onto its wheels and then got a ride back to the entrance gate to meet me but when i got there, they wouldnt let me in because i didnt have a sold out camping pass so we were forced to leave the truck overnight.

when we arrived the next morning, the truck was stripped. some f**king idiots rolled it back over and took the wheels, cb radio and smashed the rest of the windows. fortunately my brother was smart enough to grab what he could, which was his sub and deck.

we ended up having to borrow some spare tires from a tow yard i work for and getting a truck with a car hauler to get it out of there.

the good news is everybody was okay. no injuries what so ever other then maybe sad feelings. :roll::roll::roll:

arneilside.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

yeh im waiting on some new wheels so i can bring it over to my bodyshop at school so i can straighten the a pillar to fit a new windshield.

just ordered some new rims... oooo ahhhh...

damn i feel for you man i just came across a ranger like that at my local hole and it was stripped

Just saw this now, damn shame that they stripped it on ya. People suck.

Back