• Register Today It's free!

Rollin' on 35's

Axial32

Reaction score
City, State
Zeeland, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 2dr. V8 Sport
Went from my 33in Swampers to 35in Goodyear MT/R's with no rubbing issues.

We changed the tires at 10pm so we took pictures of the roof lights too.

14k8y0n.jpg

mt4eu0.jpg

2j7bxw.jpg
xdzejb.jpg
rhn4pf.jpg
ir5n3m.jpg

2aep468.jpg
15zks9k.jpg
1e7tqo.jpg
2h4ccom.jpg

There's actually 7 different colors in the lights
vfxev7.jpg

:feedback:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I cut but that was way back when I didn't have a bodylift and was running the 33's... I haven't had to cut again since 3"BL and now 35's

Not add-a leafs yet, but want too... It has a very slight TT, a custom made warrior shackle which are alittle bit longer than warriors, and the 3"BL. I'm thinkin' a winter break project for this year is going to be a SAS, last year it was a racing lawn mower... which turned out amazing.

I have the 4.10's, it doesn't do too bad actually

looks good tyler keep up good work

so u can change the color of ur roof lights thats awesome

Really good looking truck bro. Those lights are awesome too. Where'd you get them?

so im looking at this thread and looking at this truck and thinking it looks realy fimiliar...u live right across the street from me....lol

sweetrolls... really... with the 4dr. that I haven't seen move since you've moved in...
I got the lights on ebay.. I'll get back on later.. i'm in class right now

im in need of a transmission.....doesnt go in reverse at all so i dont like to move it...lol...

Do you have any daytime pictures where you are more than a foot from the truck and the whole thing is actually in the frame?

Actually I just took pictures today.. but sadly none of how I trimmed.... I trimmed the back edge of the front bumper, and the front edge of the rear part of the fender well.
Here are the pics I had a chance to get.

1zgx4cy.jpg

e0q23p.jpg

zxjw4j.jpg

euq1ld.jpg

My brother is 6', and he's next to our stock '99 Suburban

This is something I got last year and have yet to install it, it's a fiberglass cowl hood scoop... about 3 1/2" soo ... still have to do that.
b54cib.jpg

where did you get that cowl from, and how much was it, if you don't mind me asking.

im book marking it cuz its so sweet

Umm... when I was at my local tech school last year... one of the instructors had it and wanted to get rid of it... So I bought it for I think $65, he said it was for an older camaro. He gave me all the steps of how to install it too so hopefully I'll have it on over winterbreak.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Your 35's look good when the tire is turned. But do they rub when you stuff and turn? THe hood cowl looks sick!!

Back