Rollin' on Dub's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rollin' on Dub's

Well to start off here a list of some of my mods... first is the eye cather the 20" KMC Stealths wrapped in Goodyear Eagle GT-II's, next we the fully functional Ram-Air, 3" Exhaust with a OBX Tip, Flowmaster Muffler, Clear Corner's, White Face Gagues, AC Intake Filter, Custom Made Cold Air Intake Pipe (sorry no engine pics right now), Custom Pin-Striping, UnderBody Neon (blue), and Strobe Lights, then the (((Sound))) 4 15" Rockford Fosgate Subs (over 160 db) powered by 2 PowerPunch 800a2... many more mods to come...

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
{hope the photos came out}

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry can't figure out how to get the pics to show, plse help would like to have to photos up...

hey, thats a good lookin' truck there :D :thumbsup:

to get the pics you have to right click on the red X and go to properties and cut and paste the location into a new window. it might just be easier for ya to post links so people can just click them.

Hey thanks for the tip tbomb, I made a url for my pics and Specs and will be adding pics to it as it moves along with the other mods... you can check it out at http://www.car-evo.com/Explorer.html, but for some odd reason the pics take a little time to load but they do... Well hope you all like it...

here

Attachments

• ac-explorer_07.jpg
    ac-explorer_07.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,340

and here

Attachments

• ac-explorer_06.jpg
    ac-explorer_06.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,707

And again

Attachments

• ac-explorer_04.jpg
    ac-explorer_04.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,127

:D

Attachments

• ac-explorer_03.jpg
    ac-explorer_03.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,137

:)

Attachments

• ac-explorer_02.jpg
    ac-explorer_02.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,202

wow...very nice, i want a ram air :(

WOW! Those rims look awesome! Beautiful truck man, can't wait to see pics of the engine.

hey, can you get up some pics of your ram air setup?....i thought i read somewhere that you said those hood scoops are functional?

thanks.

Hey thanks TDG for adding those atachments... I add pics of the Hood Scoop install at this site Dead Link Removed dont have a recent pic of the fiberglass under the hood to direct the incoming air to my filter (sorry) ... will add it tho when I get it :) hope you all like it and thnks agian

Hello all, I just notice a typo that i put for my SPL.... it sould say 150 db not 160... Unfortintly I dont have the proof for the 150 it was a an unsantioned event... But if you woul like to see my stats for it you can check them out at Dead Link Removed hope ya all like it.... later

Elite Explorer

Well I'm now an Elite..... Glad to help out the site...

Not to sound like too much of a white country boy, I know DUB's means 20's. But who came up with that and what does it mean. There is a wheel place here in town and their name is DUB's.

:confused:

Well to be honest I have no Idea where it came from and what it realy stands for, Like you the only thing I know it stands for is 20, But there is a Magazine company called Dub... I check with some of my friends round here and see what they say bout that...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i always thought it came from double=2=(kind of 20)=dubs etc.

Back