Sam's 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4x2 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sam's 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4x2

Hi my name is Sam I am 24 years old here are some pics of my 01 Explorer Sport 4x2.

I will have more pics once I do more mods to it but here are some photos of my Ex.

Check it out and tell me what you guys think.

737076_9_full.jpg

737076_4_full.jpg

737076_5_full.jpg

737076_7_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice man, I'll never own another caddy they have severe issues with their heads.

Good chit though, I still have clear corners for you!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah i need to get one of those vaccums that i can plug in my cig lighter and vaccum inside of my x but my cig lighter dont work i dunno y. But I smoke in both of my cars i smoke cigs and cigars in my x and caddy.

i'll check it out one of these days thanks mike

You need a picture holding a cigar! Elite Persian pimp status!

i am smoking a cigar right now

Can you make smoke rings?

yep u want to have a smoke with me jtx i have a whole bunch of them

welcome

I'm so glad I quit smoking in '96. I had a run of several new vehicles in the '90s and nothing trashes them faster than the smell of smoke and an errant butt burning holes. :(

I'm so glad I quit smoking in '96. I had a run of several new vehicles in the '90s and nothing trashes them faster than the smell of smoke and an errant butt burning holes. :(

Worst thing I ever did was start smoking. One of the best things I ever did was quitting (after about 15 years). I just think of all the lung capacity and $$$ I would have saved. It's too bad society can't bring itself to banning a habit which adds nothing to life, but takes away so many. :thumbdwn:

Back