se mich get togethers | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

se mich get togethers

Ok, How about everyone pick a your best date and place and whatever gets the most is what we can do

- AUGUST 2ND ROSEVILLE
- AUGUST 2ND TAYLOR
- AUGUST 9TH ROSEVILLE
- AUGUST 9TH TAYLOR

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Downtown Detroit is safe

when i had jury duty a few months ago, 1 block from greektown, across from the courthouse there was a pay-to-use lot and another juror had his car stolen WHILE serving jury duty...a few weeks prior, my stepdads car was stolen from similar location in detroit....besides, its kinda cool to park all the ex's in a row so we can check out ea. others rigs.

doubt i can make the 2nd...its nearly impossible to get a saturday off without requesting it 3 weeks in advance. as for the 9th, i still dont know if i am hitting the dunes. might be able to do an early lunch on the 9th, if i go and then just head out from there. i work retail, so nights and weekends are usually busy for me....not to mention we have a huge sale that ends the 3rd.

Originally posted by udmsvt
when i had jury duty a few months ago, 1 block from greektown, across from the courthouse there was a pay-to-use lot and another juror had his car stolen WHILE serving jury duty...a few weeks prior, my stepdads car was stolen from similar location in detroit....besides, its kinda cool to park all the ex's in a row so we can check out ea. others rigs.

that could happen anywhere... my friends g/f while in the mall got her 02ex XLT stolen while shopping in Taylor. completely Stock except for a headunit. cops found it in detroit 2 weeks later stripped down

true true.

- AUGUST 2ND ROSEVILLE
- AUGUST 9TH ROSEVILLE

Either one works for me, but the 2nd is better.

ok, i have to work 11-7 on the 2nd plus my check was less than i expected, so all my $$ has to be saved for the dunes...as such, i cant make the 9tyh because i will be at the dunes.

as i said before, i work retail so weekends are hard to get off and i have to know 3 weeks in advance. i KNOW i have the 27th off, but its in the middle of the week.

Back