Sell the X and buy a new black ram 1500 4x4 with a 360 and some chrome 20s quad cab? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sell the X and buy a new black ram 1500 4x4 with a 360 and some chrome 20s quad cab?

WannaXP8

Reaction score
City, State
St. Louis MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer
I have loved the looks of the new rams with the 20s and everything on them..but 32,000 is steep, and I have a 98 explorer thats really only worth 15,000.
I would love to have a new ram 1500 black of course 4x4, quad cab..you know with the rear doors..black leather interior..chrome 20s, with the black painted bumpers..it be sweet..but damn new cars are expensive..but then I think of my ole explorer, NO car payment..only insurance payment..but hey, if I get lucky..I might just one a new ram..but do I want to pay 32,000 dollars??

how much do the harley davidson f150's run? those are a lot sharper than the dodge's in my opionion. if i were you, i'd keep the X, and the 17 grand you save by not buying the new dodge, you can eat real well and put some 20's and other goodies on your X.

yeah, just get some 22 inch thunders for the x

the size tire that comes on those new rams is very expensive... they are an oddball tire size that almost nobody makes.... they do not offer performance tires in the stock size designation......

Back