Show me your pics! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show me your pics!

That is a bummer about losing the X. Are you getting anything new?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's more Mustang wheels.

8426explorer003.jpg

Originally posted by STANN
That is a bummer about losing the X. Are you getting anything new?

yeah, some puma's, and a pass for the L (train/subway in chicago). lol

nnnick, didnt realize the news until i just read your post. god, i would be furious. that really sucks man. best of luck with the move and i hope you get an explorer whenever funds are available.

Originally posted by nnnick
yeah, some puma's,

Ha, well atleast you're going high-style :D

Originally posted by STANN
Ha, well atleast you're going high-style :D

thanks. i plan on modifying them straight out of the box. Stinger 12 guage shoe laces, have the bottom retreaded by Toyo, and shave all the emblems for starters. I think i may chrome out the shoe lace brackets eventually too. lol.....im taking this thread waaay off topic. i'll stop now i promise :D

and rob, i already got plans....if i dont get an explorer (2wd 4 door), im getting a 94-95 mustang gt. if i get the explorer, first thing im doing is suciding the rear doors

Well, Since my tires are under 30 inches, I consider mine a street truck with a little off-road influence;) Its rollin on 15s(I have no idea how I could get them to fit!?) They're EMO 303s

Attachments

• mvc-627s.jpg
    mvc-627s.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 993

Well i am actually selling these wheels and tires, they are Konig Flights 18" with Falken ST/Zo1 265/60/18, my X was dropped 2" front and back. I am only asking $600 + shipping

MyXdriverfrontturnedwheel.jpg

MyXpassfront.jpg

:D

somebody buy his fookin rims! Poor guy, he's been trying to sell those for MONTHS, all so he can buy some rubbers! :D

you know.....tires! :p

Back