• Register Today It's free!

skjacker lift springs

jkp89

Reaction score
City, State
lakeside arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 explorer eddie bower
hey, i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could find just the 2in skjacker lift coils for a 1991 for explorer. thx

the best of wheeling to you josh

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Right here. I'm about to pull mine off my truck within the next week or so. I'll sell them to you once they're out.

You can also get them from Summit Racing new. You can order them seperate. Part #132X

thx

how much u want for umm j602

hey j602, your truck is 2wd would thoes springs still work on a 4wd, and are you going to sell your rear shackles to or,just your springs.well thx for all the help. the best of wheeling to you

josh

I'd take $75 shipped for them. The springs will work on 2wd or 4wd. I'm not selling the shackles, because I'm still using them. Sorry. Anyway, let me know about the springs, I'll hopefully have them out within the next week or so.

yea, i'd love to buy your springs, and 75 sounds like a really good price. also the next week or so sounds good, because i am on a high school budget, and this weekend me and some friends are going to egail creek for some wheeling, so i need the time to get the mony. so i'd love to buy umm off you thx alot. and how does the 2 in springs and worrier shackles work off road? do you have any problem fitting 33in tiers?

josh

Great. I'll shoot you a PM when they're off and we'll work it out. With the body lift, springs, and shackles, my 33's clear EASY. Only time they rub is slightly at full lock on the front swaybar.

ok, not to hijack this thread or anything...but we have found one place to get them...j602...and he only has 1 set...does anyone know of another? lol

Back